The following checklist describes the items required in order to process a new/renew certificate request for the Production eHealth Exchange Network.
- Up to date Entrust Subscriber Agreement and Entrust Subscriber Identity Verification
- Cannot be more than 2 years old
- MUST have two boxes checked for documents provided
- Information must match the current Subscribers information (e.g. name, email etc…)
- For new forms see: http://ehealthexchange.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/entrust-agreements
- Copies of the verified forms of identity
- These copies can be sent directly to techsupport, or if you prefer to use a secure e-mail, please note that in the ticket and eHealth Exchange staff will respond with the appropriate e-mail to use.
- A new Certificate Authority form http://ehealthexchange.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/5/0/filling-out-and-returning-the-production-certificate-authority-form
- A new/current Service Registry .INI file (ONLY if there are no changes) http://ehealthexchange.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/6/0/filling-out-and-returning-the-production-services-registry-form
- The subscribers’ approval for this request by personally submitting an e-mail to the associated ticket with approval.